JMP Securities Starts SunPower (SPWR) at Market Underperform
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JMP Securities initiated coverage on SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) with a Market Underperform rating and a price target of $6.00.
Shares of SunPower closed at $10.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Starts Acuity Brands (AYI) at Market Underperform
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Aegis Capital Starts Wabash National (WNC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!