JMP Securities Starts SunPower (SPWR) at Market Underperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JMP Securities initiated coverage on SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) with a Market Underperform rating and a price target of $6.00.
Shares of SunPower closed at $10.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Securities Starts Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) at Market Outperform
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
- China Renaissance Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Buy, $32 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!