BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts GoPro (GPRO) at Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch initiated coverage on GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.00.
Shares of GoPro closed at $14.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates NetApp (NTAP) at Neutral
- NewCo Debuts NewCo Shift Forum, an Executive Conference on Capitalism at a Crossroads
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Sherwin-Williams (SHW) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!