Bernstein Starts Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Bernstein initiated coverage on Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $90.00.
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $66.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Credit Suisse Starts Mentor Graphics (MENT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!