Bernstein Starts Microsoft (MSFT), Adobe (ADBE), Citrix (CTXS) at Outperform, Salesforce (CRM) at Underperform
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
An analyst at Bernstein initiated coverage on a number of Tech stocks Wednesday morning:
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with an Outperform rating
- Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) with an Outperform rating
- Citrix (Nasdaq: CTXS) with an Outperform rating
- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) with an Underperform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Group Starts Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Team Health (TMH) at Neutral
- Stifel Starts Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!