Bernstein Starts Microsoft (MSFT), Adobe (ADBE), Citrix (CTXS) at Outperform, Salesforce (CRM) at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
An analyst at Bernstein initiated coverage on a number of Tech stocks Wednesday morning:
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with an Outperform rating
- Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) with an Outperform rating
- Citrix (Nasdaq: CTXS) with an Outperform rating
- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) with an Underperform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts DARA BioSciences (DARA) at Buy, PT $2
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts Bluebird Bio (BLUE) at Outperform
- Roth Capital Starts Mast Therapeutics (MSTX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!