Bernstein Starts Microsoft (MSFT), Adobe (ADBE), Citrix (CTXS) at Outperform, Salesforce (CRM) at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
An analyst at Bernstein initiated coverage on a number of Tech stocks Wednesday morning:
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with an Outperform rating
- Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) with an Outperform rating
- Citrix (Nasdaq: CTXS) with an Outperform rating
- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) with an Underperform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Innocoll GmbH (INNL) at Buy
- LinkedIn (LNKD) PT Raised to $175 at UBS on Improved Q1 Results
- Rosenblatt Starts Alcoa (AA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!