Bernstein Starts Microsoft (MSFT), Adobe (ADBE), Citrix (CTXS) at Outperform, Salesforce (CRM) at Underperform
- Wall St. down over 2 percent as tech rout deepens, oil drops
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Has No Plans to Pursue Bankruptcy - Statement
- Global shares tumble on global growth concerns; Treasury yields fall
- Three Multi-Billion Dollar Ponzi Schemes to Be Exposed by Madoff Whistle Blower
An analyst at Bernstein initiated coverage on a number of Tech stocks Wednesday morning:
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with an Outperform rating
- Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) with an Outperform rating
- Citrix (Nasdaq: CTXS) with an Outperform rating
- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) with an Underperform rating
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Spectra Energy (SE) at Hold
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish Following Mobile Mini's (MINI) Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!