Bernstein Starts Microsoft (MSFT), Adobe (ADBE), Citrix (CTXS) at Outperform, Salesforce (CRM) at Underperform
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
An analyst at Bernstein initiated coverage on a number of Tech stocks Wednesday morning:
- Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) with an Outperform rating
- Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) with an Outperform rating
- Citrix (Nasdaq: CTXS) with an Outperform rating
- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) with an Underperform rating
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Lumos Networks (LMOS) at Buy
- Wedbush Starts Curis (CRIS) at Outperform, Sum-of-Parts PT is $6
- Wedbush Starts Lowe's (LOW) at Outperform; 'Momentum to Accelerate'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!