8 Firms Start Coverage on Vanguard Health (VHS), All at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
A large number of analyst firms initiated coverage on shares of Vanguard Health Systems (NYSE: VHS) Monday morning:
- Deutsche Bank with a Buy rating and a $21.50 price target.
- JPMorgan with an Overweight rating and a $22 price target
- Barclays with an Overweight and a $22 target
- Baird with an Outperform and $22 target
- Lazard with a Buy and $21 target
- RBC with an Outperform and a $21 target
- Gleacher with a Buy and $20 target
- Ticonderoga with a Buy and $21 target
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Reinstates Nokia (NOK) at Overweight; Large Patent Trove is Potential Gold Mine
- Newman Ferrara LLP Announces Securities Class Action Against Violin Memory, Inc. and Advises of Lead Plaintiff Deadline
- Genworth Holdings Prices $400 Million Senior Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Robert W Baird, Lazard, Barclays, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!