Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Lower after Wynn Macau President Resigns
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) is down 4.7% early, which could be related to an executive departure at its Wynn Macau subsidiary.
Wynn Macau announced that Gamal Abdelaziz (or Gamal Aziz as he is sometimes known as in our communications) has resigned from his positions as President and Executive Director of WML, effective September 30, 2016, to pursue other opportunities.
Michael Coughlan has been appointed as President of WML, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit, Bloomberg reports
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
- Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (EEM) January options active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!