Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Lower after Wynn Macau President Resigns
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) is down 4.7% early, which could be related to an executive departure at its Wynn Macau subsidiary.
Wynn Macau announced that Gamal Abdelaziz (or Gamal Aziz as he is sometimes known as in our communications) has resigned from his positions as President and Executive Director of WML, effective September 30, 2016, to pursue other opportunities.
Michael Coughlan has been appointed as President of WML, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Rising, Break Above $18
- Rambus (RMBS) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!