Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Lower after Wynn Macau President Resigns
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) is down 4.7% early, which could be related to an executive departure at its Wynn Macau subsidiary.
Wynn Macau announced that Gamal Abdelaziz (or Gamal Aziz as he is sometimes known as in our communications) has resigned from his positions as President and Executive Director of WML, effective September 30, 2016, to pursue other opportunities.
Michael Coughlan has been appointed as President of WML, effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars wraps up $18 billion bankruptcy case, eyes future
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Says COO Andy Cecere to Succeed Richard Davis as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!