SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Chairman/CEO Resigns
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On September 2, 2016, Yongke Xue, the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors of SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Inc. (NYSE: SPU), resigned from his position as the Chief Executive Officer of the Company and Chairman of the Board of the Directors of the Company (the “Board”). Yongke Xue will remain as a director of the Board. Yongke Xue’s decision to resign was not a result of any disagreement with the Company, the Board or its management on any matter relating to the Company's operations, policies or practices.
On September 2, 2016, the Board appointed Hongke Xue, a current board member of the Company, to serve as the Chief Executive Officer of the Company and Chairman of the Board, effective immediately, to fill the vacancy created by the resignation of Mr. Yongke Xue.
Mr. Hongke Xue, age 44, is a brother of Mr. Yongke Xue, and has served as our Chief Executive Officer from February 18, 2013 to December 24, 2014. Mr. Hongke Xue also serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer of SkyPeople Juice Group Co., Ltd., (“SkyPeople China”) since 2003. Prior to that, Mr. Hongke Xue served as the Chief Executive Officer of Tangshan Fengyuan Metal Products, a sino-foreign joint venture, from March 2002 to March 2003. Prior to that, he served as the general manager of Baoji Industrial Products Co., Ltd., a wholly foreign owned enterprise, from April 2001 to March 2002, and deputy general manager of Shaanxi DePu Industry and Trade Co., Ltd. from October 1997 to April 2001.
Mr. Hongke Xue received a bachelor degree in business management from Lanzhou University of Finance and Economics in July 1995.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!