Sears (SHLD) CEO D'Ambrosio to Step Down; Eddie Lampert to Assume Role
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) today announced that Louis J. D'Ambrosio will step down as Chief Executive Officer for family health matters at the end of the company's fiscal year on February 2, 2013. Edward S. Lampert will then assume the role of CEO of Sears Holdings, in addition to his role as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. D'Ambrosio will remain on the Board until the company's next Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held in May 2013 and will be available to assist with a smooth transition.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sears® Helps Mom, Family Get "Back to School, Back to You"
- Fifth Street Finance (FSC) CFO Frank Stepping Down; Successor Named
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Taps Citi's (C) Jeffrey Dale as First Risk Chief
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Related EntitiesEdward Lampert, RBS Partners, ESL Investments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!