Sears (SHLD) CEO D'Ambrosio to Step Down; Eddie Lampert to Assume Role
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) to Acquire Prosensa (RNA) for $17.75/Share
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4, FY14 Shipments
Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) today announced that Louis J. D'Ambrosio will step down as Chief Executive Officer for family health matters at the end of the company's fiscal year on February 2, 2013. Edward S. Lampert will then assume the role of CEO of Sears Holdings, in addition to his role as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. D'Ambrosio will remain on the Board until the company's next Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held in May 2013 and will be available to assist with a smooth transition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eddie Lampert Takes Additional 2.8% Stake in Sears Canada (SRSC)
- Evertec (EVTC) Appoints New CEO
- American Apparel (APP) Gen. Counsel Keller Resigns; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Related EntitiesEdward Lampert, RBS Partners, ESL Investments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!