Sears (SHLD) CEO D'Ambrosio to Step Down; Eddie Lampert to Assume Role
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) today announced that Louis J. D'Ambrosio will step down as Chief Executive Officer for family health matters at the end of the company's fiscal year on February 2, 2013. Edward S. Lampert will then assume the role of CEO of Sears Holdings, in addition to his role as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. D'Ambrosio will remain on the Board until the company's next Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held in May 2013 and will be available to assist with a smooth transition.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Elliott: Riverbed (RVBD) Buyback Evidence of 'Board's Entrenchment'
- Sanofi (SNY) Proposes Addition of New Director
- McKesson (MCK) Board Appoints Anthony Coles as Indep. Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Related EntitiesEdward Lampert, RBS Partners, ESL Investments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!