Sears (SHLD) CEO D'Ambrosio to Step Down; Eddie Lampert to Assume Role
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Trading Reaction in Aetna (AET) and Humana (HUM) Post Deal Offers 'Strong Buying Opportunity', Leerink Partners Says
Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) today announced that Louis J. D'Ambrosio will step down as Chief Executive Officer for family health matters at the end of the company's fiscal year on February 2, 2013. Edward S. Lampert will then assume the role of CEO of Sears Holdings, in addition to his role as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. D'Ambrosio will remain on the Board until the company's next Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held in May 2013 and will be available to assist with a smooth transition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Announces Expiration of Seritage Growth Properties (SRG) Rights Offering
- Hortonworks (HDP) Names New Chief Marketing Officer
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong Q2 Bookings; Boosts FY15 Revenue, Subscription Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Related EntitiesEdward Lampert, RBS Partners, ESL Investments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!