Sears (SHLD) CEO D'Ambrosio to Step Down; Eddie Lampert to Assume Role
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; FY16 Outlook Affirmed
Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) today announced that Louis J. D'Ambrosio will step down as Chief Executive Officer for family health matters at the end of the company's fiscal year on February 2, 2013. Edward S. Lampert will then assume the role of CEO of Sears Holdings, in addition to his role as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. D'Ambrosio will remain on the Board until the company's next Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held in May 2013 and will be available to assist with a smooth transition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brick-and-Mortar Retail Sales Fell 10%+ Over Black Friday Weekend - ShopperTrak
- Sears (SHLD) to Start 'Cyber Monday' Sales Early; Lows Minimum for Free Shipping by 29%
- Nicki Minaj Turns Up Cyber Monday With Exclusive Holiday Capsule Collection At Kmart
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Related EntitiesEdward Lampert, RBS Partners, ESL Investments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!