Sears (SHLD) CEO D'Ambrosio to Step Down; Eddie Lampert to Assume Role
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD) today announced that Louis J. D'Ambrosio will step down as Chief Executive Officer for family health matters at the end of the company's fiscal year on February 2, 2013. Edward S. Lampert will then assume the role of CEO of Sears Holdings, in addition to his role as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. D'Ambrosio will remain on the Board until the company's next Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held in May 2013 and will be available to assist with a smooth transition.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sears Holding (SHLD) Tells Employees Rumors of its Death are Greatly Exaggerated
- CME Group (CME) Promotes John Pietrowicz to CFO; Parisi to Retire
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Reports Death of Director Victor Chaltiel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Related EntitiesEdward Lampert, RBS Partners, ESL Investments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!