Prothena Corp. (PRTA) CEO Schenk Passed Away
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) said CEO Dale Schenk, PhD, has passed away, according to Bloomberg. Schenk had pancreatic cancer.
Schenk took medical leave just on September 26th. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) CEO Toutant to Resign
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Names New Chief Commercial Officer
- JetPay (JTPY) Announces Receipt of Significant Investment; New Board Appointment Made
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!