Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) Sinks as 3 Key Execs Resign
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Heron Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HRTX) is under heavy pressure Monday (-10.6%) after the company disclosed late Friday it has accepted the resignations of Neil J. Clendeninn, M.D., Ph.D., the Company’s Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, Paul G. Marshall, the Company’s Senior Vice President, Technical Operations, and Brian G. Drazba, the Company’s Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer. The resignations of Dr. Clendeninn and Mr. Marshall are effective as of September 30, 2016.
Heron said they will each be eligible to receive a one-time severance payment equal to their respective 2016 annual salary, plus the 2016 annual bonus payment for Dr. Clendeninn and the average annual bonus paid over the prior three years for Mr. Marshall, and certain additional severance benefits.
The resignation of Mr. Drazba will be effective as of March 31, 2017, at which time he will be eligible to receive a one-time severance payment equal to his 2016 annual salary and his average annual bonus paid over the prior three years, as well as certain additional severance benefits.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Appoints New CFO
- JPMorgan (JPM) names Orssten head of EMEA debt capital markets - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!