Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) Sinks as 3 Key Execs Resign
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Heron Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HRTX) is under heavy pressure Monday (-10.6%) after the company disclosed late Friday it has accepted the resignations of Neil J. Clendeninn, M.D., Ph.D., the Company’s Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, Paul G. Marshall, the Company’s Senior Vice President, Technical Operations, and Brian G. Drazba, the Company’s Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer. The resignations of Dr. Clendeninn and Mr. Marshall are effective as of September 30, 2016.
Heron said they will each be eligible to receive a one-time severance payment equal to their respective 2016 annual salary, plus the 2016 annual bonus payment for Dr. Clendeninn and the average annual bonus paid over the prior three years for Mr. Marshall, and certain additional severance benefits.
The resignation of Mr. Drazba will be effective as of March 31, 2017, at which time he will be eligible to receive a one-time severance payment equal to his 2016 annual salary and his average annual bonus paid over the prior three years, as well as certain additional severance benefits.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Names Nicole Lorch as COO
- Exclusive: Shell's exploration boss Powell to step down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!