Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Divestitures Said to Get Skeptical FTC Response - Bloomberg, Citing Mlex (RAD)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) offered divestitures related to its Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) merger that FTC officials doubt would satisfy the government's antitrust issues, according to Bloomberg, citing Mlex Market Insight.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Trades Higher Post-Market After CP's CEO Harrison Departs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!