Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Said to Mull Selling Washington Unit to JBG Via Spinoff - Bloomberg
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) held talks to spin off its Washington D.C. unit to rival JBG, according Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The unit would be spun into a new company and then acquired by JBG, which would gain a public market listing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) seeks buyers for annuity business - FT
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) Thinks Time Warner (TWX) Deal Has Good Chance After Talking to Trump's Team - FT
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!