Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Said to Mull Selling Washington Unit to JBG Via Spinoff - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) held talks to spin off its Washington D.C. unit to rival JBG, according Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The unit would be spun into a new company and then acquired by JBG, which would gain a public market listing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!