Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Prepares to Explore Sale - Reuters
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 3:46 PM EDT)
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) is preparing to consider strategic alternatives including a potential sale, according to Reuters, citing people familiar. The company is said to be holding conversations with investment banks about naming a financial adviser to help it review options.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) October and November calls active on sharp intra-day rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!