Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Prepares to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Wall Street boosted by financial, tech stocks
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 3:46 PM EDT)
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) is preparing to consider strategic alternatives including a potential sale, according to Reuters, citing people familiar. The company is said to be holding conversations with investment banks about naming a financial adviser to help it review options.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cabela's (CAB) Gains; Bass Pro, Sycamore Consortia Said to Be Final Bidders
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Demanding 'Triparty' Credit Agreements - CNBC
- Scottrade Said to Attract Interest from TD Ameritrade (AMTD) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!