Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Prepares to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 3:46 PM EDT)
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) is preparing to consider strategic alternatives including a potential sale, according to Reuters, citing people familiar. The company is said to be holding conversations with investment banks about naming a financial adviser to help it review options.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Surges on Reports It's Exploring a Sale
- Twitter (TWTR) Moves Closer to a Sale - CNBC
- salesforce.com (CRM) Interested in Acquiring Twitter (TWTR); Twitter Working with Goldman Amid Informal Talks - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!