Valeant Pharma (VRX) in Advanced talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B - DJ
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 1, 2016 3:39 PM EDT)
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is in advanced talks to sell Salix to Takeda for $10 billion, according to Dow Jones, citing sources. Another unnamed bidder is said to be circling Salix.
A deal could be reached in the coming weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) velocity of volatility movement increases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!