Valeant Pharma (VRX) in Advanced talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B - DJ
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 1, 2016 3:39 PM EDT)
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is in advanced talks to sell Salix to Takeda for $10 billion, according to Dow Jones, citing sources. Another unnamed bidder is said to be circling Salix.
A deal could be reached in the coming weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!