Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 30, 2016 10:05 AM EST)
Talks between Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) and Takeda regarding a $10 billion deal for Salix have broken down, according to Dow Jones. The report said talks failed due to disagreements over price. Valeant now plans to focus on building the stomach-drug business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
- ExxonMobil (XOM) to Acquire Assets in Permian Basin for $5.6B in Shares Plus $1B in Contingent Cash Payments
- Hartford Financial (HIG) Gains on Unsubstantiated Takeover Catter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!