Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 30, 2016 10:05 AM EST)
Talks between Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) and Takeda regarding a $10 billion deal for Salix have broken down, according to Dow Jones. The report said talks failed due to disagreements over price. Valeant now plans to focus on building the stomach-drug business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Cerberus Capital Enters Agreement to Acquire Staples (SPLS) European Business
- Hearst Said to Consider Buying Some Time (TIME) Magazines - NYP