Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 30, 2016 10:05 AM EST)
Talks between Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) and Takeda regarding a $10 billion deal for Salix have broken down, according to Dow Jones. The report said talks failed due to disagreements over price. Valeant now plans to focus on building the stomach-drug business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Exclusive: Standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!