UPDATE: Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Surges on Reports It's Exploring a Sale
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 3:45 PM EDT)
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) ramps higher on reports it's exploring a sale, according to Reuters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Kellogg (K) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- Things Said to Move Ahead with Actelion (ALIOY) /Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) - CNBC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!