UPDATE: Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Surges on Reports It's Exploring a Sale
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 3:45 PM EDT)
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) ramps higher on reports it's exploring a sale, according to Reuters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- UPDATE: Cummins (CMI) to Explore Sale of Filtration Business - Reuters
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!