UPDATE: Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Surges on Reports It's Exploring a Sale
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 22, 2016 3:45 PM EDT)
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) ramps higher on reports it's exploring a sale, according to Reuters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Said to Weigh Options, Including Bankruptcy
- UPDATE: InvenSense (INVN) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) Shares Move to Session Lows Amid Corp. Rebranding
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!