UPDATE: Valeant Pharma (VRX) Exploring Sale of Eye-Surgery Equipment Business - DJ
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 2, 2016 2:50 PM EDT)
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) is exploring a sale of its eye-surgery equipment business, according to Dow Jones, citing source.
The unit could fetch $2.5 billion, the report said, though discussions are still preliminary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)