UPDATE: Reynolds American (RAI) Said to Reject $47B Offer from British American Tobacco (BTI)
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 3:28 PM EST)
UPDATE - Sources said that BAT is willing to increase the price slightly and talks are ongoing.
BAT currently owns $42 percent of Reynolds.
Shares of Reynolds American are down 1 percent Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BAT Said to Plan Increased Bid for Reynolds American (RAI) as Soon as This Week - Bloomberg
- Exclusive: Novartis in talks to sell some central nervous system drugs - sources