UPDATE: Reynolds American (RAI) Said to Reject $47B Offer from British American Tobacco (BTI)
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 3:28 PM EST)
UPDATE - Sources said that BAT is willing to increase the price slightly and talks are ongoing.
BAT currently owns $42 percent of Reynolds.
Shares of Reynolds American are down 1 percent Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BAT Said to Plan Increased Bid for Reynolds American (RAI) as Soon as This Week - Bloomberg
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Weakens as CEO Retirement Said to Hint That Sale is Off
- Exclusive: U.S. networking company Ixia explores sale - sources