UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 20, 2016 2:56 PM EDT)
Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) is reaching the final stages of negotiations to acquire NXP Semiconductors (Nasdaq: NXPI) and an announcement could come as early as next week, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar. The announcement could come as soon as NXP's quarterly earnings results on Oct. 26 or be delayed until Qualcomm's results on November 2.
The companies are still negotiated on price in the rage of $110 to $120 per share, and the deal is now likely in all cash.
An agreement hasn't been signed and the deal may not happen.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- Home BancShares, Inc. Announces a 28.2% Increase in 2016 Earnings
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $36.00 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!