UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP (NXPI) Less Than 10% Apart on Price - Bloomberg
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 6, 2016 2:11 PM EDT)
Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) is making progress toward an agreement to acquire NXP Semiconductors (Nasdaq: NXPI), according to Bloomberg sources. Qualcomm is the only company in talks to acquire NXP and there is a valuation gap of less than 10%, the report said. Qualcomm may structure the deal as 75% cash and 25% stock, though NXP would prefer all cash.
NXP is pushing for $120 per share, while Qualcomm is targeting a price closer to $110.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walgreens' (WBA) Pessina Says Boards Must Decide to Extend Deadline on Rite Aid (RAD) Deal, Hasn't Heard from FTC About Merger Review Findings - Bloomberg
- Paramount Group (PGRE), GIC Form Joint Venture and Acquire 60 Wall Street
- PVH Corp. (PVH) to Acquire Tommy Hilfiger Men's Tailored Clothing Business for NA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!