UPDATE: Praxair (PX) on Watch as Linde Says CFO Denoke to Leave Today
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 13, 2016 10:59 AM EDT)
(Updated - September 13, 2016 10:50 AM EDT)
Shares of Praxair (NYSE: PX) was in focus after Linde said Chief Financial Officer Georg Denoke will leave. Rumors had suggested that Denoke was opposed to the merger with Praxair and this led to the collapse of talks.
Munich, 13 September 2016 - The CFO of Linde AG, Georg Denoke, will leave the management board of Linde AG, effective today. The duties in the finance department will be assumed on an interim basis by Dr Sven Schneider, to date Head of Group Treasury, until a successor has been appointed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
- Apple (AAPL) said unlikely to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Bloomberg
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!