UPDATE: Praxair (PX) on Watch as Linde Says CFO Denoke to Leave Today
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 13, 2016 10:59 AM EDT)
(Updated - September 13, 2016 10:50 AM EDT)
Shares of Praxair (NYSE: PX) was in focus after Linde said Chief Financial Officer Georg Denoke will leave. Rumors had suggested that Denoke was opposed to the merger with Praxair and this led to the collapse of talks.
Munich, 13 September 2016 - The CFO of Linde AG, Georg Denoke, will leave the management board of Linde AG, effective today. The duties in the finance department will be assumed on an interim basis by Dr Sven Schneider, to date Head of Group Treasury, until a successor has been appointed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Divest Corpus Christi Terminalling Assets for Net Proceeds of $93M
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) and Rite Aid (RAD) Announce Extension of Merger Agreement End Date to January 27
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!