UPDATE: Praxair (PX) on Watch as Linde Says CFO Denoke to Leave Today
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 13, 2016 10:59 AM EDT)
(Updated - September 13, 2016 10:50 AM EDT)
Shares of Praxair (NYSE: PX) was in focus after Linde said Chief Financial Officer Georg Denoke will leave. Rumors had suggested that Denoke was opposed to the merger with Praxair and this led to the collapse of talks.
Munich, 13 September 2016 - The CFO of Linde AG, Georg Denoke, will leave the management board of Linde AG, effective today. The duties in the finance department will be assumed on an interim basis by Dr Sven Schneider, to date Head of Group Treasury, until a successor has been appointed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- Kinross Gold (KGC), Yorbeau Resources Enter Option Agreement on Rouyn Property
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!