UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 21, 2016 11:59 AM EDT)
Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO) sees sharp gains. Shares are up 2%.
UPDATE: Gains tied to DealReporter report that the company has hired a banker to explore alternatives.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO) short duration January calls active
- Alibaba not interested in acquisitions, more interested in partnerships
- 3D Systems (DDD) on Watch Amid Takeover Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!