UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Said Exploring Divesting Tysabri Royalties - Reuters
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 3:42 PM EDT)
Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO) is considering divesting Tysabri royalties, according to Reuters sources. The divestment is one of the actions activist Starboard called for Monday when it disclosed a stake, the report noted, but Perrigo had been exploring selling the royalties prior to Starboard coming out with its proposals.
Royalty Pharma is said to be one of the potential acquires.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters
- UPDATE: Zayo Group (ZAYO) Said to Consider Bid for DenMark's GlobalConnect - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Cummins (CMI) to Explore Sale of Filtration Business - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!