UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Said Exploring Divesting Tysabri Royalties - Reuters
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 3:42 PM EDT)
Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO) is considering divesting Tysabri royalties, according to Reuters sources. The divestment is one of the actions activist Starboard called for Monday when it disclosed a stake, the report noted, but Perrigo had been exploring selling the royalties prior to Starboard coming out with its proposals.
Royalty Pharma is said to be one of the potential acquires.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ixia (XXIA) Said to Get Buyout Interest from Thoma Bravo, Silver Lake, Vista - Bloomberg
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
- Sprint Corp. (S) Said to Pay $200M for Tidal Stake - Bloomberg, Citing MusicBusinessWorld
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!