UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Said Exploring Divesting Tysabri Royalties - Reuters
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 3:42 PM EDT)
Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO) is considering divesting Tysabri royalties, according to Reuters sources. The divestment is one of the actions activist Starboard called for Monday when it disclosed a stake, the report noted, but Perrigo had been exploring selling the royalties prior to Starboard coming out with its proposals.
Royalty Pharma is said to be one of the potential acquires.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brookfield (BAM) Said to Shun Auction for TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) is Definitely Considering Takeovers, CEO Tells FD - Bloomberg
- NXP Semi (NXPI) 'Will Not Comment' on Qualcomm (QCOM) Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!