UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Said Exploring Divesting Tysabri Royalties - Reuters
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 16, 2016 3:42 PM EDT)
Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO) is considering divesting Tysabri royalties, according to Reuters sources. The divestment is one of the actions activist Starboard called for Monday when it disclosed a stake, the report noted, but Perrigo had been exploring selling the royalties prior to Starboard coming out with its proposals.
Royalty Pharma is said to be one of the potential acquires.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scottrade Said to Attract Interest from TD Ameritrade (AMTD) - Bloomberg
- Assured Guaranty (AGO) Enters Agreement to Acquire MBIA UK Insurance Limited
- Private Equity Passing on Chance to Buy 650 Walgreens (WBA) Stores - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Spinoffs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!