UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Said to Raise Actelion Takeover Offer as Talks Advance - Bloomberg
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 9:57 AM EST)
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) significantly increased its takeover offer for Actelion (OTC: ALIOY) from 246 swiss francs, or $26 billion, after it was rejected as too low, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The new price couldn't be confirmed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Actelion Said to Reach Tentative Agreement on Price - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Canada's AltaGas Said in Talks to Combined with WGL Holdings (WGL) - DJ
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!