UPDATE: Infoblox (BLOX) Said in Talks with PE Firms Over Potential Sale
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 12:14 PM EDT)
Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) trading paused for volatility.
UPDATE - Reuters chatter has Infobloc in talks with Thoma Bravo, and other private-equity firms over a potential sale. The company is said to be considering an auction process.
News comes about a month after Starboard Value disclosed a 7 percent stake in the company, saying that the shares were "undervalued."
In May, Bloomberg reported the company received a takeover proposal from Thoma Bravo.
Iinfoblox was up nearly 10 percent at the halt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InvenSense (INVN) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Hires Goldman, Others to Fend Off Ackman - Reuters
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) in Talks to Partner with Blackstone (BX) on Deal for Anadarko Petroleum (APC) South Texas Assets - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!