UPDATE: Infoblox (BLOX) Said in Talks with PE Firms Over Potential Sale
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 12:14 PM EDT)
Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) trading paused for volatility.
UPDATE - Reuters chatter has Infobloc in talks with Thoma Bravo, and other private-equity firms over a potential sale. The company is said to be considering an auction process.
News comes about a month after Starboard Value disclosed a 7 percent stake in the company, saying that the shares were "undervalued."
In May, Bloomberg reported the company received a takeover proposal from Thoma Bravo.
Iinfoblox was up nearly 10 percent at the halt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks with Actelion Said to Progress After New Offer North of $250/Share - Bloomberg
- Pandora (P) now open to selling itself - CNBC
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!