UPDATE: Infoblox (BLOX) Said in Talks with PE Firms Over Potential Sale
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 31, 2016 12:14 PM EDT)
Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) trading paused for volatility.
UPDATE - Reuters chatter has Infobloc in talks with Thoma Bravo, and other private-equity firms over a potential sale. The company is said to be considering an auction process.
News comes about a month after Starboard Value disclosed a 7 percent stake in the company, saying that the shares were "undervalued."
In May, Bloomberg reported the company received a takeover proposal from Thoma Bravo.
Iinfoblox was up nearly 10 percent at the halt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
- CenturyLink nears deal to merge with Level 3 -sources
- Exclusive: Dr Pepper Snapple in talks to buy Bai Brands - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!