UPDATE: HRG Group (HRG) Considering Selling Itself as CEO Prepares to Leave - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 17, 2016 4:57 PM EST)
HRG Group (NYSE: HRG) is mulling a sale as CEO Omar Asali prepares to step down to set up his own firm, according to Bloomberg, citing sources. HRG is looking for advisers to help it with a strategic review, the report said.
A buyer would get control of Spectrum Brands (NYSE: SPB).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- San Juan Basin Royalty Trust (SJT) Says Shareholders Reject Southwest Bank's Takeover Proposals
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Management Changes, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!