UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) Said in Talks to Acquire tronc (TRNC) for $18.50-$19/Share - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 1:50 PM EDT)
Gannett (NYSE: GCI) and tronc (NASDAQ: TRNC) have bridged a valuation gap but are still hamming out the details of a potential transaction, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the situation. Gannett is said to be in talks to acquire tronc for $18.50-$19 per share, though a final agreement hasn't been reach and an announcement isn't imminent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Teleflex (TFX) to Acquire Vascular Solutions (VASC) in $1B Deal
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!