UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) Said in Talks to Acquire tronc (TRNC) for $18.50-$19/Share - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 1:50 PM EDT)
Gannett (NYSE: GCI) and tronc (NASDAQ: TRNC) have bridged a valuation gap but are still hamming out the details of a potential transaction, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the situation. Gannett is said to be in talks to acquire tronc for $18.50-$19 per share, though a final agreement hasn't been reach and an announcement isn't imminent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- ThyssenKrupp in Talks with Ternium SA (TX) Over Brazilian Steel Plant - DJ
- UPDATE: Schneider Electric Denies Rumours on a Possible Offer on Rockwell Automation (ROK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!