UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) Said in Talks to Acquire tronc (TRNC) for $18.50-$19/Share - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 1:50 PM EDT)
Gannett (NYSE: GCI) and tronc (NASDAQ: TRNC) have bridged a valuation gap but are still hamming out the details of a potential transaction, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the situation. Gannett is said to be in talks to acquire tronc for $18.50-$19 per share, though a final agreement hasn't been reach and an announcement isn't imminent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- UPDATE: Schneider Electric Denies Rumours on a Possible Offer on Rockwell Automation (ROK)