UPDATE: Brookfield (BAM) Said to Shun Auction for TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 30, 2016 2:27 PM EDT)
Brookfield (NYSE: BAM) isn't planning to participate in an auction for TerraForm Power (Nasdaq: TERP), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The report said Brookfield is concerned about the process and rules that would require it to relinquish voting rights and give up the ability to trade its shares if it were to take part in the auction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- Silicon Labs (SLAB) Climbs on Speculation
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said Expected to Get Formal EU Objections - Bloomberg, Citing MLEX