UPDATE: Brookfield (BAM) Said to Shun Auction for TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 30, 2016 2:27 PM EDT)
Brookfield (NYSE: BAM) isn't planning to participate in an auction for TerraForm Power (Nasdaq: TERP), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The report said Brookfield is concerned about the process and rules that would require it to relinquish voting rights and give up the ability to trade its shares if it were to take part in the auction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Said to Weigh Options, Including Bankruptcy
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
- UPDATE: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Shares Pop to Session Highs Amid M&A Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!