UPDATE: Brookfield (BAM) Said to Shun Auction for TerraForm Power (TERP) - Bloomberg
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 30, 2016 2:27 PM EDT)
Brookfield (NYSE: BAM) isn't planning to participate in an auction for TerraForm Power (Nasdaq: TERP), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter. The report said Brookfield is concerned about the process and rules that would require it to relinquish voting rights and give up the ability to trade its shares if it were to take part in the auction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanofi (SNY) Said to Explore Counterbid for Actelion Amid Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks - Bloomberg
- Exclusive: U.S. networking company Ixia explores sale - sources
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!