UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 25, 2016 1:54 PM EDT)
Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) gained Tuesday after Reuters reported that Chinese miners Zijin Mining and Shandon have held separate talks with Barrick to acquire a 50% stake in its Veladero gold mine in Argentina. The report cites sources with knowledge of the process.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Stockholders Approve Share Issuance In Bats Merger (BATS)