UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 25, 2016 1:54 PM EDT)
Barrick Gold (NYSE: ABX) gained Tuesday after Reuters reported that Chinese miners Zijin Mining and Shandon have held separate talks with Barrick to acquire a 50% stake in its Veladero gold mine in Argentina. The report cites sources with knowledge of the process.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Transocean (RIG) Announces Transocean Partners Shareholder Approval of Proposed Merger