Twitter (TWTR) Moves Closer to a Sale - CNBC
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 23, 2016 9:05 AM EDT)
Twitter (NASDAQ: TWTR) is moving closer to sale, and has received expressions of interest, CNBC's David Faber reports. However, he said no sale is imminent.
Twitter has been in the rumor mill essentially since it went public in 2013 and today's report of a sale comes as fundamentals at the social media company continue to weaken. Overnight, RBC Capital downgraded Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Sector Perform to Underperform with a price target of $14.00 (from $17.00), saying the value proposition to advertisers could be waning, based on their recent advertiser survey data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains Into the Close, Test $20 Level
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Higher
- Duke Energy Renewables Announces Acquisition of Victory Solar Power Project (DUK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDavid Faber, RBC Capital, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!