Twitter (TWTR) Moves Closer to a Sale - CNBC
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 23, 2016 9:05 AM EDT)
Twitter (NASDAQ: TWTR) is moving closer to sale, and has received expressions of interest, CNBC's David Faber reports. However, he said no sale is imminent.
Twitter has been in the rumor mill essentially since it went public in 2013 and today's report of a sale comes as fundamentals at the social media company continue to weaken. Overnight, RBC Capital downgraded Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from Sector Perform to Underperform with a price target of $14.00 (from $17.00), saying the value proposition to advertisers could be waning, based on their recent advertiser survey data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- AT&T (T) said pushing to reach Time Warner (TWX) deal by Monday - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) said unlikely to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Bloomberg