Team Health Holdings (TMH) Said in Talks with Private Equity Firms - DJ
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 4:00 PM EDT)
Team Health Holdings (NYSE: TMH) is exploring a sale and is in talks with private-equity firms, according to Dow Jones sources. The report said a deal for Team Health could be struck this month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Schneider Electric Denies Rumours on a Possible Offer on Rockwell Automation (ROK)
- Genworth Financial (GNW) volatility flat into deal with China Oceanwide
- UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!