Team Health Holdings (TMH) Said in Talks with Private Equity Firms - DJ
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 4:00 PM EDT)
Team Health Holdings (NYSE: TMH) is exploring a sale and is in talks with private-equity firms, according to Dow Jones sources. The report said a deal for Team Health could be struck this month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Blackstone (BX) in Lead to Acquire Team Health Holdings (TMH) - Reuters
- Vista Equity Said Still Positive on DOJ Approval on Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Deal - Bloomberg
- Kroger (KR) May Not Buy Walgreens (WBA)/Rite Aid (RAD) Stores - NYP