Sompo Japan to Buy Endurance (ENH) - Nikkei
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 2:07 PM EDT)
Sompo Japan Nipponkoa firmed up plans Tuesday to acquire Endurance (NYSE: ENH), according to Nikkei. Sompo Japan will acquire outstanding shares without a tender offer in a deal that is seen valued at around $6.5 billion, the report said. An agreement could be finalized and announced on Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals