Sompo Japan to Buy Endurance (ENH) - Nikkei
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 2:07 PM EDT)
Sompo Japan Nipponkoa firmed up plans Tuesday to acquire Endurance (NYSE: ENH), according to Nikkei. Sompo Japan will acquire outstanding shares without a tender offer in a deal that is seen valued at around $6.5 billion, the report said. An agreement could be finalized and announced on Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- ParkerVision (PRKR) Says FBR to Advise on Acquisition Strategy
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Stockholders Approve Share Issuance In Bats Merger (BATS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!