Scottrade Said to Attract Interest from TD Ameritrade (AMTD) - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 28, 2016 5:37 PM EDT)
Online broker Scottrade is working with an adviser to explore a sale that could value the company at $4 billion, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
The report said Scottrade has drawn interest from rivals including TD Ameritrade (Nasdaq: AMTD), though no final decision has been and there is no guarantee an agreement will be reached.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- Time Warner (TWX) CEO says no one else has approached the company
- UPDATE: CIT Group (CIT) Hires Boston Consulting to Review Operations - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!