Scottrade Said to Attract Interest from TD Ameritrade (AMTD) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 28, 2016 5:37 PM EDT)
Online broker Scottrade is working with an adviser to explore a sale that could value the company at $4 billion, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
The report said Scottrade has drawn interest from rivals including TD Ameritrade (Nasdaq: AMTD), though no final decision has been and there is no guarantee an agreement will be reached.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GE (GE) Downplays Varian (VAR) Takeover Rumors
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Declined to Comment on M&A Speculation - Bloomberg
- Tableau Software (DATA) Worked on Potential Sale, Efforts Stalled - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!