Salesforce (CRM) August weekly calls active on renewed takeover speculation
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) August weekly 79 and 80 calls active on total call volume of 15K contracts (3K puts) on renewed takeover speculation. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 34, September is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 80.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- Michael Kors (KORS) volatility flat on tight four-month trading range
- Capital One (COF) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!