Salesforce (CRM) August weekly calls active on renewed takeover speculation
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) August weekly 79 and 80 calls active on total call volume of 15K contracts (3K puts) on renewed takeover speculation. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 34, September is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 80.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Newmont Mining (NEM) short duration January calls active
- Target (TGT) volatility flat into Goldman Sachs downgrade to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!