Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 1:13 PM EDT)
Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) is in talks to acquire NXP Semiconductors (Nasdaq: NXPI), according to Dow Jones. The report said a deal could be stuck in the next two to three months. The takeover could value the company at more than $30 billion.
Shares of NXP Semiconductors were halted briefly after spiking higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Stockholders Approve Share Issuance In Bats Merger (BATS)
- Sanchez Energy (SN), Blackstone Energy Acquire 155,000 Eagle Ford Acres from Anadarko (APC) for $2.3B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!