Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 1:13 PM EDT)
Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) is in talks to acquire NXP Semiconductors (Nasdaq: NXPI), according to Dow Jones. The report said a deal could be stuck in the next two to three months. The takeover could value the company at more than $30 billion.
Shares of NXP Semiconductors were halted briefly after spiking higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FTC said to reject Sherwin-Williams' (SHW) acquisition of Valspar Corp. (VAL) - NY Post
- S&P Places NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Ratings on CreditWatch Positive Amid Qualcomm Merger
- Abbott (ABT) Shares Active Amid St. Jude (STJ) Headlines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!