Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 29, 2016 1:13 PM EDT)
Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) is in talks to acquire NXP Semiconductors (Nasdaq: NXPI), according to Dow Jones. The report said a deal could be stuck in the next two to three months. The takeover could value the company at more than $30 billion.
Shares of NXP Semiconductors were halted briefly after spiking higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- Deutsche Bank could integrate Postbank in strategic u-turn: sources
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Halted LUDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!