Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 11:00 AM and 1:40 PM)
Pharmerica (NYSE: PMC) is working with banks to explore a potential sale, according to Reuters, citing sources.
The report said the company is working with Bank of America and UBS amid interest from private equity firms.
Shares were paused briefly after spiking higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Exploring a Sale - DealReporter
- GoPro (GPRO) Said to Cancel Out of Conference - Chatter
- UPDATE: Sanofi (SNY) Said to Explore Counterbid for Actelion Amid Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesUBS, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!