Pegasystems (PEGA) Has Not Had Merger Talks with salesforce.com (CRM)
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In response to questions if the company is for sale after showing up on salesforce.com's (NYSE: CRM) hacked takeover target list, Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) told StreetInsider.com it has not had any discussions with Salesforce on the topic of an acquisition.
From the company:
"Pega has a long history of delivering distinctive technology and best-in-class customer engagement solutions. While flattering to appear on another organization’s acquisition target list, we have not had any discussions with Salesforce on the topic of acquisition. Our strategy remains focused on continuing to grow our business on our own terms for the maximum long-term benefit of our clients, business partners, shareholders, and employees. Far too many M&A in enterprise software today routinely lead to significant customer disruption, stifled innovation, stalled product roadmaps and eroded ecosystem value."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Exploring a Sale - DealReporter
- Dataram (DRAM) Issues Update on Activity of Acquisition Target U.S. Gold Corp.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!