Pegasystems (PEGA) Has Not Had Merger Talks with salesforce.com (CRM)
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In response to questions if the company is for sale after showing up on salesforce.com's (NYSE: CRM) hacked takeover target list, Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) told StreetInsider.com it has not had any discussions with Salesforce on the topic of an acquisition.
From the company:
"Pega has a long history of delivering distinctive technology and best-in-class customer engagement solutions. While flattering to appear on another organization’s acquisition target list, we have not had any discussions with Salesforce on the topic of acquisition. Our strategy remains focused on continuing to grow our business on our own terms for the maximum long-term benefit of our clients, business partners, shareholders, and employees. Far too many M&A in enterprise software today routinely lead to significant customer disruption, stifled innovation, stalled product roadmaps and eroded ecosystem value."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- Cerberus Capital Enters Agreement to Acquire Staples (SPLS) European Business
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) to Acquire Intralinks Holdings (IL) for ~$821M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!