Navistar (NAV) volatility elevated, Volkswagen (VLKAY) plans to take a minority stake, Reuters says
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Navistar (NYSE: NAV) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 95, September is at 77, October is at 61; compared to its 52-week range of 55 to 161 into Volkswagen (VLKAY) plans to take a minority stake in Navistar, Reuters says.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ