Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Possible Twitter (TWTR) Bidder - CNBC
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 3:46 PM EDT)
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) is seen as a possible bidder for rumored takeover target Twitter (NYSE: TWTR), according to CNBC. Previously rumored potential acquirers included salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), Disney (NYSE: DIS), and Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG).
The report also stated that a sale could happen in the next 30 to 45 days.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) reportedly isn't interested.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- Schneider Electric Refutes Rumors Related to Rockwell Automation (ROK)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Considers Full Integration of Postbank Instead of Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!