Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Possible Twitter (TWTR) Bidder - CNBC
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 3:46 PM EDT)
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) is seen as a possible bidder for rumored takeover target Twitter (NYSE: TWTR), according to CNBC. Previously rumored potential acquirers included salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), Disney (NYSE: DIS), and Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG).
The report also stated that a sale could happen in the next 30 to 45 days.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) reportedly isn't interested.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- AES emerges as bidder for TerraForm Power (TERP) - SparkSpread
- Verizon (VZ) said to agree to sell data center business to Equinix (EQIX) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!