Linde AG Confirms Receiving Revised Proposal Concerning Potential Merger of Equals with Praxair (PX)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Linde AG ("Linde") has received a revised proposal from the U.S. based company Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX) concerning a potential merger of equals. The Executive Board of Linde is reviewing the proposal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Skillsoft-Supported Program Wins Silver 2016 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award for Leadership Development
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M