Imperva's (IMPV) Sale Process Said on Hold - Bloomberg
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperva's (NYSE: IMPV) sale process is on hold, as potential suitors wait to see if the company's growth can improve enough to justify a higher price, according to a report from Bloomberg late on Tuesday. The report said expectations in terms of deal value have been raised given recovery in sales projections since pre-announcing disappointing second-quarter results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Exploring a Sale - DealReporter
- AES emerges as bidder for TerraForm Power (TERP) - SparkSpread
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!