Imperva's (IMPV) Sale Process Said on Hold - Bloomberg
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperva's (NYSE: IMPV) sale process is on hold, as potential suitors wait to see if the company's growth can improve enough to justify a higher price, according to a report from Bloomberg late on Tuesday. The report said expectations in terms of deal value have been raised given recovery in sales projections since pre-announcing disappointing second-quarter results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
- Hearst Said to Consider Buying Some Time (TIME) Magazines - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!