Human Genome Sciences Inc. (HGSI) acquired by GSK for $14.25/share
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Human Genome Sciences Inc. (Nasdaq: HGSI) acquired by GSK for $14.25/share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Rimsa in $2.3B Deal
- UPDATE: Chicos FAS (CHS) Declines; Sycamore Bid Said to Face Challenges - Reuters
- Global Defense & National Security Systems (GDEF) Announces STG Group Merger-Related Stock Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!