Human Genome Sciences Inc. (HGSI) acquired by GSK for $14.25/share
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Human Genome Sciences Inc. (Nasdaq: HGSI) acquired by GSK for $14.25/share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) Completes Acquisition of Media General (MEG)
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!