Human Genome Sciences Inc. (HGSI) acquired by GSK for $14.25/share
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Human Genome Sciences Inc. (Nasdaq: HGSI) acquired by GSK for $14.25/share
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Shire prepares to make new bid for Baxalta - source
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) to Sell IRCG Vacation Club Business in $85M Deal (DRII)
- Cigna Corp. (CI) Enters Settlement with Anthem (ANTM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!