GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH) September 100 and 105 calls active after report of takeover interest
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
GW Pharma (NASDAQ: GWPH) September 100 and 105 calls are active on total call volume of 2,900 contracts (1,500 puts) on working with bankers after takeover approaches, Reuters says. September call option implied volatility is at 87, October is at 59; compared to its 52-week range of 36 to 289.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!