GW Pharma (GWPH) Said to Hire Advisers Following Approach - Reuters
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 7, 2016 3:02 PM EDT)
GW Pharma (NASDAQ: GWPH) is working with an investment bank following approaches from drug makers that expressed interest in acquiring it, according to Reuters, citing people familiar with the matter.
GW Pharma reportedly hired Morgan Stanley to help handle overtures, and it is not currently interested in exploring a sale. The identity of the potential suitors could not be established.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- ExxonMobil (XOM) to Acquire Assets in Permian Basin for $5.6B in Shares Plus $1B in Contingent Cash Payments
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Equifax (EFX) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!