GW Pharma (GWPH) Said to Hire Advisers Following Approach - Reuters
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 7, 2016 3:02 PM EDT)
GW Pharma (NASDAQ: GWPH) is working with an investment bank following approaches from drug makers that expressed interest in acquiring it, according to Reuters, citing people familiar with the matter.
GW Pharma reportedly hired Morgan Stanley to help handle overtures, and it is not currently interested in exploring a sale. The identity of the potential suitors could not be established.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InvenSense (INVN) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) said attracting activist investor interest - DealReporter
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Said Close to Hiring Goldman After Rebuffing China Bids - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!