GW Pharma (GWPH) Said to Hire Advisers Following Approach - Reuters
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 7, 2016 3:02 PM EDT)
GW Pharma (NASDAQ: GWPH) is working with an investment bank following approaches from drug makers that expressed interest in acquiring it, according to Reuters, citing people familiar with the matter.
GW Pharma reportedly hired Morgan Stanley to help handle overtures, and it is not currently interested in exploring a sale. The identity of the potential suitors could not be established.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Coach (COH) won't comment on rumors or speculation - Bloomberg, citing spokesperson
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!