GNC Holdings (GNC) Met with Chinese Buyers to Gauge Interest - WSJ
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 19, 2016 6:42 AM EDT)
GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) met with a range of Chinese buyers in recent weeks to gauge interest in a potential buyout that could be worth $4 billion including debt, according to the Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the matter. Interested companies are said to include Fosun, ZZ Capital, along with a number of Chinese pharmaceutical companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- Netflix (NFLX) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors Involving Apple (AAPL)
- Peltz's Trian Won't Comment on Honeywell (HON) Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!