GNC Holdings (GNC) Met with Chinese Buyers to Gauge Interest - WSJ
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 19, 2016 6:42 AM EDT)
GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) met with a range of Chinese buyers in recent weeks to gauge interest in a potential buyout that could be worth $4 billion including debt, according to the Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the matter. Interested companies are said to include Fosun, ZZ Capital, along with a number of Chinese pharmaceutical companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanofi (SNY) Said to Explore Counterbid for Actelion Amid Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks - Bloomberg
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Weakens as CEO Retirement Said to Hint That Sale is Off