FireEye (FEYE) call offers lifted
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) August 15 and August weekly 15.50 calls are active on total call volume of 10K contracts (1K puts) on renewed takeover chatter. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 56, September is at 62; compared to its 52-week range of 42 to 116.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%