FireEye (FEYE) call offers lifted
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) August 15 and August weekly 15.50 calls are active on total call volume of 10K contracts (1K puts) on renewed takeover chatter. August weekly call option implied volatility is at 56, September is at 62; compared to its 52-week range of 42 to 116.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InvenSense (INVN) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Facebook (FB) November weekly calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Alphabet (GOOGL) volatility elevated at 108 as shares rally on Q3 video ads
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!