Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) Preps for Sale - NYP
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 1:34 PM EDT)
Fiesta Restaurant (NASDAQ: FRGI) is alerting potential suitors that it intends to put itself up for sale, according to the New York Post, citing sources. The company is expected to distribute sales books soon. The report also states that there has been early interest from private equity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Saudi Central bank System said to be hit by Iranian malware - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Cummins (CMI) to Explore Sale of Filtration Business - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!