Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) volatility flat into withdrawing interest in Williams (WMB)
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) is recently up 45c to $27.70 in the premarket after it withdrew its indication of interest in Williams (WMB). September weekly option implied volatility is at 40, September is at 21, October is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 74.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- Toll Brothers (TOL) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- GoPro (GPRO) option volume increases on near term price movement