Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) volatility flat into withdrawing interest in Williams (WMB)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) is recently up 45c to $27.70 in the premarket after it withdrew its indication of interest in Williams (WMB). September weekly option implied volatility is at 40, September is at 21, October is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 74.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly call option implied volatility at 109 into Q3