Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) volatility flat into withdrawing interest in Williams (WMB)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) is recently up 45c to $27.70 in the premarket after it withdrew its indication of interest in Williams (WMB). September weekly option implied volatility is at 40, September is at 21, October is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 74.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!