Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) volatility flat into withdrawing interest in Williams (WMB)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) is recently up 45c to $27.70 in the premarket after it withdrew its indication of interest in Williams (WMB). September weekly option implied volatility is at 40, September is at 21, October is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 74.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
- Zoetis (ZTS) January calls active as shares near record high
- JB Hunt (JBHT) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!