Danaher (DHR) volatility low into acquiring Cepheid (CHPD) for $53 per share
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Danaher (NYSE: DHR) September and October call option implied volatility is at 14; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 29 into acquiring all of the outstanding shares of Cepheid (CPHD) for $53 per share in cash, or a total enterprise value of approximately $4B including indebtedness and net of acquired cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO BABA
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
- Baidu (BIDU) weekly volatility elevated at 130 as shares rally on Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, cphd
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!