Danaher (DHR) volatility low into acquiring Cepheid (CHPD) for $53 per share
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Danaher (NYSE: DHR) September and October call option implied volatility is at 14; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 29 into acquiring all of the outstanding shares of Cepheid (CPHD) for $53 per share in cash, or a total enterprise value of approximately $4B including indebtedness and net of acquired cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) volatility steady as shares trend to eight-year high
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, cphd
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!